There are many sites and organizations that are great resources for artists and arts organizations:
- Creative Events
- Economic Impact study of the Tampa Bay Region
A not-for-profit website dedicated to the promotion of visual arts. This site (and the impending magazine, Art Buzz) has been a work-in-progress since 2004. Its mission is to link fine artists to art buyers/collectors, art organizations, art shows, art galleries and museums, as well as, other artists.
For further information mail:
Tony Blue at Mighty Blue Graphic Studio
13497 99th Avenue N.
Seminole, FL. 33776.
- Comprehensive directory of Florida Arts and Cultural Organizations
- Comprehensive directory of regional and national arts service organizations
- Job listings
- Programs (Art in Public Buildings)
- Advocacy and policy information
- Find out who your representatives are.
please visit www.florida-arts.org/resources/nationalorganizations.htm for a comprehensive list.
- Information on multiple issues
- National Arts Marketing Workshops
- Information about grantseeking and grantwriting
VSA arts VSA arts of Florida has joined the wonderful networking world of Facebook! Follow us and see upcoming events and residencies, view pictures and videos of performances and artists^ works, and connect with other artists in your area. Our fan page contains artists links and discussion boards as well. Become a fan of “VSA arts of Florida” on Facebook today and invite others to learn more about our mission to create an atmosphere where people with disabilities can experience all forms of art.
- Grantswriting training and resources