Join us in creating a better community through the ARTS
Who We Are
“Friends of the Arts” is a support group of the Clearwater Arts Alliance, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency founded in 1999. We partner with businesses, schools, artists, and organizations to support the arts in the greater Clearwater area.
What “Friends of the Arts” Supports
• Advocacy on behalf of the ARTS at the local, state, and national level
• Opportunities for local artists and students through exhibitions, performances, & training
• Pinellas County Schools Orchestra and Chorus Concerts at Ruth Eckerd Hall
• Recognition and awards for students
• Teacher grants
• Art in public places
• Creative aging for older adults
• Cultural and educational exchanges
• And much more!
How You Can Help
With reductions in public and private funding, your “Friendship” will continue arts programming in our community. The more “Friends” we have, the more programs we can support!
To become a “Friend” click the “DONATE” button on the right, or mail a check payable to:
CLEARWATER ARTS ALLIANCE, INC.
P.O. Box 955, Clearwater, FL 33757
Clearwater Arts Alliance, Inc. qualifies under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. Our Federal Tax Identification Number is 59-3629009. A Copy of Florida Registration (#CH11054) and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free (1-800-435-7352) within the state.